How To Get JAMB Change of Course /Institution Form for 2017 Session Admission Announced – Apply Here.
The Joint Admissions And Matriculation Board (JAMB) wishes to inform all 2017 UTME candidates that the Change of Course and Institution application portal has been activated again.
Candidates who wish to change their choice university / institution or course ahead of the 2017/2018 Post-UTME Admission Screening Exercise can now take advantage of this opportunity to switch to another institution or course.
How To Apply JAMB Change of Institution & Course:
- Candidates are to log into their JAMB profile on the e-facility portal via; http:// jamb.org.ng/efacility/
- Open the Menu on your profile account
- Select Register, under register a drop box appear where you’ll see UTME correction of data
- Select it and follow the steps to either pay online or at the bank.
NB: JAMB correction of data costs N2,500 only and can be paid at an commercial bank nationwide (bank charges apply). You can also correct your Bio-data which include your Name, Date of birth, Gender, State and Local Government of origin.
The payment of N2,500 can be used to change your institution, course, name, date of birth, state and local government of origin at once.
It is important to note the following;
(I) You can apply for change of institution only at JAMB Accredited Registration Centres or Offices nationwide.
(II) Before you can effect your changes, you must have created a profile on the JAMB e-Facility portal.
(III) The application deadline has not yet been announced.
Before you proceed for Jamb change of course, please note the following;
- Be sure of the Course /Institution you would like to make changes. Verify if the course is available in the school using the JAMB Brochure.
- Verify that the school you are changing to does not usually have a cut off mark higher than your score.
- Ensure you select a Course /Institution that is in line with your subject combination to avoid being screened out during your school’s admission screening exercise.
Best of Luck to you all…
HOW TO ORDER FOR COMPLETE PROJECT MATERIAL
» Bank Branch Deposits, ATM/online transfers (Amount: ₦3,000 NGN)
|Bank: FIRST BANK Account Name: OMOOGUN TAIYE Account Number: 3116913871 Account Type: SAVINGS Amount: ₦3,000 AFTER PAYMENT, TEXT YOUR TOPIC AND VALID EMAIL ADDRESS TO 07064961036 OR 08068355992 OR Click Here|
|Bank: ACCESS BANK Account Name: OMOOGUN TAIYE Account Number: 0766765735 Account Type: SAVINGS Amount: ₦3,000 AFTER PAYMENT, TEXT YOUR TOPIC AND VALID EMAIL ADDRESS TO 07064961036 OR 08068355992 Click Here|
|Bank: HERITAGE BANK Account Name: OMOOGUN TAIYE Account Number: 1909068248 Account Type: SAVINGS Amount: ₦3,000 AFTER PAYMENT, TEXT YOUR TOPIC AND VALID EMAIL ADDRESS TO 07064961036 OR 08068355992 Click Here|