PUPILS PREVENTION OF CLASSROOM FAILURE AFFECTING TEACHERS PEER GROUP AND THE LEADERSHIP STYLE OF THE HEADMASTER/HEADMISTRESS
The purpose of this study was to find out the extent to which pupils prevention of classroom failure is affected by teachers peer group and the leadership style of the headmaster/healdmistress and how it affects the pupils.
The study addressed itself to finding answers to the following questions.
- Do peer relationship produce positive or negative effect on pupils classroom failure
- Do the personalities of the teacher enhance pupils on effective of class control
- does the leadership styles of the school headmaster/headmistress significantly promote or retard pupils of classroom failure?
` One hundred respondents were the subject for the study. Thet were drawn from low randomly selected primary shools from the same local government in Ekiti state. The instrument used to collect relevant data from the respondents were questionnaires and structured interview. The result showed that
- Peer group can affect the prevention of classroom failure either positively of negatively.
- The personality of the teacher affects preventing of classroom failure
- The leadership style of the headmaster/headmistress although not directly can affect the over all progress and success of the school.
Statement of the Problem
The study was conduct to find solution to such questions as;
- Could peer relationship prevention? A pupils classroom failure positively or negatively
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of contents
Background of the study
Statement of the problem
Purpose of the study
Statement of hypothesis
Delimitation of the study
Significant of the study
Definition of terms
Review of literature
Design of the study
Materials and research instrument
Validated and reliability
Data collection procedure
Pilot study data
Result and Discussion
Summary, Conclusion and Recommendation
List of Bibliography
FOR COMPLETE AND ACCURATE PROJECT MATERIALS, CALL 07064961036
HOW TO ORDER FOR COMPLETE PROJECT MATERIAL
» Bank Branch Deposits, ATM/online transfers (Amount: ₦3,000 NGN)
|Bank: FIRST BANK Account Name: OMOOGUN TAIYE Account Number: 3116913871 Account Type: SAVINGS Amount: ₦3,000 AFTER PAYMENT, TEXT YOUR TOPIC AND VALID EMAIL ADDRESS TO 07064961036 OR 08068355992 OR Click Here|
|Bank: ACCESS BANK Account Name: OMOOGUN TAIYE Account Number: 0766765735 Account Type: SAVINGS Amount: ₦3,000 AFTER PAYMENT, TEXT YOUR TOPIC AND VALID EMAIL ADDRESS TO 07064961036 OR 08068355992 Click Here|
|Bank: HERITAGE BANK Account Name: OMOOGUN TAIYE Account Number: 1909068248 Account Type: SAVINGS Amount: ₦3,000 AFTER PAYMENT, TEXT YOUR TOPIC AND VALID EMAIL ADDRESS TO 07064961036 OR 08068355992 Click Here|