AN EVALUATION OF STOCK CONTROL IN A MANUFACTURING COMPANY
Evaluation of stock in manufacturing company is aimed at examine and to understand major problems involved in stock control and to related theses problems to stock control in manufacturing product company.
In carrying out these project research hypothesis was formulated which includes;
Ho: Stock control does not have relationship on identifying research problems the profit of manufacturing. However, on identifying research problems the researcher next point of thought is data collection, which are related to the problem.
The researcher source of data are through the primary source and secondary source. The primary data source of collection was mostly appreciated in this research work because of the following;
- The exact information is obtained
- it is more realistic and accurate than secondary.
However, in view of the findings base on this project research the following is extracted.
- Stock is properly controlled through the arrangement of warehouse
- Different situations require different policies. There is dynamic situation in company policies
- Financial situation of company does not have effect in stock management.
In conclusion, stock control has been the key success to many manufacturing firms whether small or large. Stock are maintained in order to reduce uncertainly and total inventory of cost. Also inventory numerous functions. Inventory of commodity therefore should be justified by benefits accruing from none or more function served by inventory.
Lastly, the following recommendation were made;
- The arrangement of warehouse should be considered and done profitably so that cost of storage
- Appropriate policies should be made and this can be done by considering the situation because different situation needs different policies
- It is also paramount importance that the management should level in order to avoid stock out and having excessive store of stock.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.2 Statement of Problems
1.3 Objective of the Study
1.4 Hypothesis Formulation
1.5 Research Questions
1.6 Significance of the Study
1.7 Scope and Limitation
1.8 Plan of Study
2.1 Literature Review
2.2 Motive of Holding Stock
2.3 Objectives of Stock Holding
2.4 Categories of Stock
2.5 Relevant Costs for Stock Control
3.1 Research Methodology
3.2 Sources of Data Collection
3.3 Description of Research Instrument
3.5 Research Design
3.7 Sampling Frame
3.8 Sampling Plan
4.1 Data Analysis
4.2 Statistic Analysis of the Questionnaire Dispersed is
4.3 Testing and Interpretation of Hypothesis
5.1 Summary of Findings, Conclusion and Recommendations
5.1.1 Summary of the Findings
HOW TO ORDER FOR COMPLETE PROJECT MATERIAL
» Bank Branch Deposits, ATM/online transfers (Amount: ₦3,000 NGN)
|Bank: FIRST BANK Account Name: OMOOGUN TAIYE Account Number: 3116913871 Account Type: SAVINGS Amount: ₦3,000 AFTER PAYMENT, TEXT YOUR TOPIC AND VALID EMAIL ADDRESS TO 07064961036 OR 08068355992 OR Click Here|
|Bank: ACCESS BANK Account Name: OMOOGUN TAIYE Account Number: 0766765735 Account Type: SAVINGS Amount: ₦3,000 AFTER PAYMENT, TEXT YOUR TOPIC AND VALID EMAIL ADDRESS TO 07064961036 OR 08068355992 Click Here|
|Bank: HERITAGE BANK Account Name: OMOOGUN TAIYE Account Number: 1909068248 Account Type: SAVINGS Amount: ₦3,000 AFTER PAYMENT, TEXT YOUR TOPIC AND VALID EMAIL ADDRESS TO 07064961036 OR 08068355992 Click Here|