IMPACT OF ECONOMIC TOWARD THE DEVELOPMENT OF URBAN SETTLEMENT IN NIGERIA
(A CASE STUDY OF AKURE SOUTH IN ONDO STATE)
This project report contains the impact of economic toward the development of urban settlement in Nigeria.
The topic of this nature needs a frequent development and changes, which as to be considered almost everyday. The preparation of the project is from historical brief, description, to actualization with essential examples for the proposed projects.
This project work is useful to all educated people and especially researchers who might want to use the information there in as their secondary sources of data.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Table of content
- Background of the Study
- Statement of the Study
- Purpose of the Study
- Research Questions
- Significance of the Study
- Limitation of the Study
- Scope of the Study
- Definition of Terms
- Related Literature Review
- Key Findings
- Economic Impact Toward the Development in
- Problem Facing Economic Development in Rural
and Urban Nigeria.
- Economic Development in Akure South
3.0 Research Methodology
3.1 Simple Techniques
3.2 Research Design
3.4 Research Instrument
3.5 Validity of the Instrument
3.6 Reliability of Instrument
3.7 Administrative on the Questionnaire
3.8 Procedure for Data Analysis
- Result and Analysis of Data
- Discussion and Analysis
- Summary Solution to the Problem
- Summary, Conclusion and Recommendation 28
1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
In the time past, the Nigeria experience was that British who were the colonial master made little attempt to strengthen the education system of Nigeria. The lead to the need to form law and policies that will promote the education in the country, so that the people will not continue to depend on government alone in that country. All these bring about the impact of economic toward development of urban settlement in Nigeria .
The sudden knowledge acquire from education make our planners to the think and dream of making Nigeria among the technology country in African as a whole. It is therefore realized the economic has really create a lot of contribution to the education achievement and the development of Nigeria as a nation because, it help in creating job opportunities for the graduates and reduce illiteracy ratio of the population, and more importantly it contributes a great deal to economic issues in the country.
As it is generally known that the economic has the primary role’s to play in the life of the people in our society before we now talk about the secondary role which is to be taken care of by the government. All these bring about the topic that the researcher choose in other to tackle and record the problem that narrate the impact of economic toward the development of urban settlement in Nigeria. Many people believes that economic has really play so many role’s in the life of the people both the rural and urban settlement.
- STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM
Economic has a lot of benefit to offer country and there are certain problem militating against the implementation.
This study attempts to investigate the problem militating against the impact of economic toward development in Nigeria most especially does in the government offices for instance lack of conducive office environment, inadequate working facilities infrastructural constraints, scarcity of good and qualify staff etc.
- PURPOSE OF THE STUDY
The study intends to bring to focused the following:
- The impact of the economic in the life of most of our people in urban settlement and our it helps in increasing the population size in the country.
- To investigate the problem militating against people i.e. the factors that hinder economic progress of country.
- To proffer solution to the problem facing people, that is designing strategies in tacking poverty.
1.4 RESEARCH QUESTION
In the high of the above stated problem answer be proffered to the following question (researcher)
- Will economic bring the desired contribution to the development in Nigeria?
- Will economic enhance standard and quality goods and services?
- What are the contributions of the economic to the people in the urban settlements?
- What are the contributions of the economic the country as a whole?
1.5 SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY
The study will help in tacking the following problem:
- To discover the benefit of economic in most of urban settlement in Nigeria
- Find solution to the problem facing economic in Nigeria.
- Encourage the people about the important economic and it’s contribution toward’s the development of a country.
- LIMITATION TO THE STUDY
The problem identified in this research work is limited to the economic development. Economic development in terms of contribution to economic political, agricultural, infrastructural development of Nigeria and information in limited what the researcher will collect from source in libraries, journals, diaries, newspapers, dictionaries, textbook or handbook, interview etc. All the above mention help in the compilation of the write-up.
- SCOPE OF THE STUDY
This research paper like any other work is subject to certain limitation. It is pertinent at this junction to make known same of these limitations. The economic carrier of the nation at the time this research was carried out and many other factors made this limitation basically unavailable.
It is observed that research study is generally expensive and this exident in the low profile adopted in this project. This financial resources at disposal constitute another major limitation to this work.
The paper could have been comprehensive but due to the high cost of producing the paper, certain omission has to be made in order to make both ends meet. Beside, constant travels have been distribute for this same reasons.
Another limitation of this study is time constraint. A time period about three to (4) month is considered insufficient by research for an effective research on this topic. In view of this certain stones were left unturned in this project
1.8 DEFINITION OF TERMS
- Urban: Urban may be define as a socialize place i.e. cities or country side where we have a large number of people.
- Knowledge: These can be refer to experience obtain from the project or gather from histories.
- Economics: May be define as a science which studies human behavior as a relationship between ends and scarce means which have alternative uses
- Economic Development: Economic development occurs when there are quantitative improvement in all or almost all the sectors of an economy and which can be sustained.
- Finance: These occur as the expenses that encountered during the course of research
- Time: These is the periods spend during the process of gathering the reports message.
HOW TO ORDER FOR COMPLETE PROJECT MATERIAL
» Bank Branch Deposits, ATM/online transfers (Amount: ₦3,000 NGN)
|Bank: FIRST BANK Account Name: OMOOGUN TAIYE Account Number: 3116913871 Account Type: SAVINGS Amount: ₦3,000 AFTER PAYMENT, TEXT YOUR TOPIC AND VALID EMAIL ADDRESS TO 07064961036 OR 08068355992 OR Click Here|
|Bank: ACCESS BANK Account Name: OMOOGUN TAIYE Account Number: 0766765735 Account Type: SAVINGS Amount: ₦3,000 AFTER PAYMENT, TEXT YOUR TOPIC AND VALID EMAIL ADDRESS TO 07064961036 OR 08068355992 Click Here|
|Bank: HERITAGE BANK Account Name: OMOOGUN TAIYE Account Number: 1909068248 Account Type: SAVINGS Amount: ₦3,000 AFTER PAYMENT, TEXT YOUR TOPIC AND VALID EMAIL ADDRESS TO 07064961036 OR 08068355992 Click Here|